
His cheeseball poses were unprovoked...just him being a nerd.

Every morning Max goes down stairs, pulls on the freezer door and whines for a popsicle. The poor baby is cutting four teeth all at once :(

My three boys. The one on the right is suffering from sleep deprivation...such a hard working Daddy.

Jimmie gets all the chicks. Can't you tell?

I could make-out with this guy ALL DAY. He's Brandon's only competition :)
(sledding trip in UT with family in March)

BYE-BYE!
4 comments:
Love this song. Love these pictures. Love you.
These ARE the days.
Super cute...and Jimmie on his bike is going to make Bridger's day! Yippy for summer and bikes and Popsicles and all the other joys!
It is even better experiencing childhood through your children than yourself, isn't it?
I've never been more excited for things like swing-sets and Hannah Montana pajamas (Lily is obsessed...thank Mallory and Larissa. I'm trying to get a handle on it).
I am so sad I don't get to see these cute boys. THEY DON'T GET ANY CUTER THAN THAT. That first pic of Jimmie and last one of Max....I could eat them!
Rae
oh shoot...four teeth at once deserves a popsicle for sure! Poor guy. Cute boys you have there. I love Jimmy's little sly face in the one of all three. And Max is looking more like Brandon to me. No?
PS. thanks for saying my face looks thin;) You always know just what to say Joanie;) I am working on it.
Post a Comment