We enjoyed a long weekend in Orange County visiting our treasured friends: Noah & Kristi Eyre and co.

We did a lot of smiling.
(I promise Brandon is not of Asian decent).

The boys enjoyed the four day slumber party.

James imitated a pirate while riding a white tiger.

Max's alien/monster face.

James the pirate and McKay.

The reindeer or whatever I'm riding does not seem particularly happy?!

Here's the whole group attempting a jumping picture. I couldn't jump with the baby strapped to my chest so I did the next best thing: lifted one leg.

There was snail collecting.

Thanks to the rain there were plenty to go around.

Even the Daddys had their fun doing silly tricks late at night.

Oh, and in case you wondering...Benson is still fat & happy.
And so is his mom but she's working on the fat part :)
4 comments:
Love the pictures! Wish I could take a break:) School is physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausting!
So much fun! Love all the cutey pictures...and I can hardly wait to see that fatty baby and the rough and tumbling boys...Oh how I miss you guys. Why don't you just move in with me?!?!?!?
PAAAALLEEEEEESAAASE! "fat part"??? give me a break.
you look amazing.
and i LOVE the picture of brandon and the boys. that is one to be on the walls.
i'm looking forward to some good family time. i need a recharge.
how can you get any better than the Koplins?! You are so cool. fo real.
Post a Comment