Benson loves "playing" the Wii with Max. He bounces up and down and
squeals with delight. He runs to the cupboard to pick out a controller
and then proceeds to look at the screen and swing his arm around as
he pretends to play.
First, you have to wipe off the disc, Benson before you put it in the player or it won't work...
I'm not sure exactly what to do with this thing...but I know its important somehow?
Mom, do you have any ideas?
Whoa, this part is tricky, Max...focus.
You got it! You got it! That was close, Max!
Wait a minute...Mom is taking pictures of me.
(I could DIE about that scrunch nose!)
I'm coming to get you, Mom...
Gimme that camera! :)
I love watching these two bond.
They have such a sweet friendship.

5 comments:
So totally wonderful. I laughed and smiled the whole time. I love my boys.
Toooo cute!! I hope Nicklaus gets a brother :) We had a mission farewell today and the missionary's little brother played the piano and they hugged after and cried and I was crying!! :) ha! And my first thought was, "I hope Nicklaus has a brother."
I love your cute boys. I'm excited to see them soon!
Xoxo
I'm a total sucker for babies in plain white onesies.
So totally adorable!
I also thought today, since Benson is in nursery, when are you going to have another one? It's time right??
That should be a story book...so so cute. And the expressions on little Benson's face...he needs some Auntie Kim kisses... for sure! Love you guys!
okay, that's pretty darn fantastic. honestly, you could not have captured a perfect moment...well.. more perfectly.
how I heart those darling boys of yours. PS... love Max's buzz cut :)
and can I just tell you I miss you terribly?
geeze louise.
Post a Comment