Monday, December 3, 2012

Annoyed

SO, apparently I have reached my photo limit. Blogger won't let me upload any more photos. I even tried deleting old posts to see if that would free up some space. Brandon has printed my blog into books every year so I don't have to worry about losing those posts. Unfortunately it didn't work.
I think I may have to get a new blog.
Stay tuned...

5 comments:

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

You can add a new email address and it will give you more space if you post from that one!

Fawn Becker said...

Seriously this just happened to me last week. What the heck?! Blogger made me so mad.

Joan said...

@Camille: wow! Thank you! I will try that :)

Kate said...

this is happening to so many people i know. blogger has got to be spending so much money to store all the mommy bloggers photos! at least that's what my computer nerd husband says. i use photobucket and copy the link from there to my blog and it doesn't use any of bloggers storage, or whatever it is. i also resize my images for the web so they aren't so large, which also helps. good luck getting it worked out!

Rachel Haack said...

haha, this reminds me of...well, ME. i was so confused and just ended up paying for more storage. It was funny though, because it took me awhile to decide to pay. I was holding out in some sort of protest, feeling that, on principle, i should never have to pay $3.99 for anything as absurd as photo storage! I've been blogging for years for free and NOW they SUCKER ME IN?!!NOT THIS MOMMY BLOGGER.

then i realized i spent four times that amount on nail polish at Walgreens trying to create ombre nails that day...?!

did it give you the option to upgrade?

rae