Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love Note

How do you not have a dreamy day when you wake up to a love note like this?

My Baby,
I love you and I'm sorry I was such a grumpus last night. I will always be a dreamer and be reaching for the stars...how do you think I chose to marry you...You are WAY out of my league but I'm glad I tried. Now I couldn't be happier. I love you, B.

No need to share the premise of the disagreement when the conclusion is so sweet :)

2 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Ahhh, how sweet. I'm so glad a taught him to write lovely dovey notes..

eyre blog said...

Man i miss chatting at night about how lucky we are for finding such stellar fiances! This doesn't surprise me but he still gets major kudos for this darling note! ps he is lucky to have you too!