Friday, February 27, 2009

My Cousin Helen Gave Me:

BANGS!
Ps: taking a picture of yourself and not looking unnatural is really tough. Every pic I took I thought..."gosh, is that really how I look?" Not necessarily good or bad. It's just not what I have in my head, I guess. haha.

11 comments:

Emily Anne said...

LOVE them. really love them. and yea, taking pictures of yourself is tricky. but you did a good job, you look terrific.

and did i mention that i love your bangs?

JoEllen said...

You look great and sassy!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

So so cute...I have to say, I love mine, but I hate them. They look super cute (mine) but the certainly get in the way....so, that's my love-hate relationship with my own...I love them on you though!

Oh...are you announcing something with the current song?

thebusbyfamily said...

i likey.

Mrs. Cropper said...

A+!!!!

K said...

You are beautiful-- and the wispies are such a fun little change:) Love you!

eyre blog said...

you couldn't look bad if you tried. I love love love them!

Amanda Wilson said...

I love the bangs!! You look great with them. I also agree that it is very hard to take a picture of yourself. Where was Brandon? Or maybe you should have had one of your boys do it...that could have been interesting! I think it is always just akward to be in a picture alone, but I have to say if someone can look good doing it, you can!

Danielle said...

Cute...and what everyone else said about taking photos of yourself. Love the bangs.

Dan and Ashley said...

Joan--LOVE the bangs. So cute on you!!! I'm a huge fan of bangs, if you hadn't already guessed....:) Thank you for your nicest comments ever on my blog. You are so sweet. Made my day. BTW...next time I'm in AZ we should do pics of your cute family! I would love to do it!!! Free of charge of course. Seriously, I should be paying you for the self-esteem boosts you give me. :) haha. I can definitely use them these days! I'm sure we'll be coming over sometime in the next few months, I'll be sure to let you know!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hair, beautiful bangs, beautiful girl!