This is totally a "myspace" pic. I took several (in an attempt to showcase my hair) but hated all the ones I was smiling in...so you get the "serious Joan" shot.After I had Max I was basking in my post pregnancy thicker/healthier than normal hair when my dear brother in law, ie: my herb doctor, asked if I wanted to try a supplement that he created himself called "Hair Revive." I wasn't having any trouble with my hair at the moment but I knew that within several months my hair would start to fall out and thin (as it had 4-6 months after I had Jimmie).
I started taking Hair Revive regularly when Max was about 3 months old and I have been taking it since. My hair has NEVER been this long and NEVER this healthy (you can ask my cousin Helen who has done my hair for years).
Here are the reasons why it works: "Hair loss in women has five major causes: inadequate nutrition, physical or emotional stress, hormone balance, DHT buildup in follicles, and nutritional side effects of medication. These problems can prevent key nutrients from reaching your follicles--nutrients that are needed to produce thick, healthy hair. By restoring proper nutrition to hair follicles, Hair Revive can help:
- Reduce daily hair loss
- Grow thicker, fuller hair
- Grow hair faster and longer
- Reduce styling damage"
To those of you interested in ordering a bottle or two he has dropped the price to 19.95 per bottle with FREE shipping only for my blog readers. (ps: I am not making any money on this...I am doing it b/c I LOVE this product).
Thanks for "reviving" my hair, Jared! Good luck to all you hopeful winners! The giveaway ends: on Sunday, April 26th, midnight.

18 comments:
I want a bottle! My hair is thin and fine, and like yours, was always stringy and unhealthy looking when I wore it long. For most of my life I've kept it short for those reasons. As a child I never had a choice, my mom made me keep it short. I've always envied those who could do long hair, and have thought about getting extensions, not for length, but for bulk, in hopes that my hair would look ok long. Extensions however, are EXPENSIVE! My husband Loves long dark hair, and while I can cover the near black color on his wish list, the long hair part isn't so easy. So pick me... please!
Kalin
You totally have me sold! My hair is so...bla. It's super wavy, but not really curly enough to look cute and it takes major effort to straighten. I feel like I'm always doing major damage when blow drying and straightening. And, this is the longest my hair has ever been and it's not even that long! It takes FOREVER to grow! Maybe someday I'll have beautiful, long hair like you Joan =)Thanks for sharing your secret!
HOLY CANOLE JOAN. I AM SPEECHLESS. I just read your comment on my blog and noticed your little icon pic changed so I clicked on it and was like...
WHOA.
You're hair. Your skin...your great brows....I'm sounding like a lesbian here.
Seriously Joan, WOW. You look great.
Now...can I please win? How was that?
JUST KIDDING. The compliments are for real - and frankly, my hair is actually pretty thick so I feel like I should bow out of the competition for the less "endowed".
:)
Rae
Ps. But I am trying to grow my hair out long again and dye it a luscious dark dark brown...so maybe I do want to be in the competition.
I do not need to be included in the competition, as I get the product for FREE...hhaha. I'm so, so glad you love his product...I love it too. And even though I have thick hair, it has sped up the growing and made it noticeably healthier. It's worth it ladies....so so worth it. And you won't get a better deal. However, you need to commit to using it for at least 30 days...the more consistent you are, the better the results!
ME ME ME!!! My hair is sooo thin, and fell out in clumps after I had Christian. Then I went dark thinking it would look better and I cut it too short and I am now growing it back out. I am so tired of it looking like CRAP every day of my life! I'm trying to grow it back out and will probably go back to being a blonde again in the next couple of weeks. I am very interested in buying a bottle. Where do I send the check?! PS--You look gorgeous. Seriously, I need tips from you. Love the hair!
I just wanted to say HOW GREAT YOU LOOK in that picture! You're just gorgeous!
Pick me! Pick me! I do my hair short now because its nasty long. Plus, the army makes me put it up in a pony tail if it is too long which ruins/makes dead ends even more. Bryan really would like to see my hair long, but if it gets any where past my shoulders it becomes stringy and hard to brush after like 10 minutes. I should win because I'm your sister to, right?
"serious joan" is "seriously SEXY!"
Whoa!
Brand-take it easy on her.
I'm sold. Longer hair, I want!! Add me in the running. :)
As a "long hair for life" girl, I want to be in the contest! I could definitely use some hair help! Especially since I am at the post-baby time when my locks are going to start falling out by the handfuls! :( Please pick me!!
Hey Joan, I don't have to win, but is this a women's product only? My husband is losing his hair and will try anything!? He is toe head, with really blonde hair and he claims its never been the same since the mish. If a man can use it, put us in the runnings....or tell me where i can buy it!
I have thick hair, but I am in the process of growing it out and anything that will speed that up and help keep it healthy in the process I am all about. Especially since I'll be moving back west where my hair gets SO dry!
Joan, you look awesome. Also, thank you for the sweet, sweet comment you left on my photo blog. I really appreciate it!
Did I miss the link for the product? I'm curious as to what is in it. I know many people recommend prenatal vitamins for healthy hair, but that is REALLY dangerous (ask my mom who got very sick). If it isn't prenatal-ish things in it, I'd love to be in the drawing. My stick straight hair could use it!
My hair is thin and short, and I,ve been trying to grow it out forever! After finding out your husband has cheated on you and going through a terrible divorce, self esteem is hard to come by sometimes, and as I start dating again I would love to feel like something is pretty! I am so interested in ordering this product!
Joanie, you are sweet. So for all of you thin haired ladies in the Joan's Life readership, I am the BIL who formulated this product. I have developed about 20 products or so since I got into the business of formulating natural supplements. Hair Revive is near and dear to my heart for two reasons. 1. It was the first product I ever placed on the national market. 2. It works so well that I get letters from women from all over the country telling me how grateful they are. Its good for a man's ego to have beautiful women like Joan telling you how great your product is.
Anyway, I told Joan that I would do this $19.99 deal for any of her friends, family, readers etc. I would recommend that if you aren't the lucky winner of the free bottle, that you buy two bottles and use it for at least 2 months. If you aren't completely happy with the results I will refund even refund your money.
Thanks Ladies.
Jared
P.S.
As for the guy with hair loss I will answer that question two ways...first check out my blog for pictures of my beautiful bald head. Second, I have never tried my own product in this case. Mainly because I like being bald. But, We have had some excellent testimonials from men on the formula. It is not guaranteed for men simply because it doesn't reverse genetics, but it does make what hair you have much healthier and I believe will significantly slow the balding process and in some cases even has reversed it...even in men. So it might be worth a try.
Your hair is very, very beautiful Joan! Does it naturally have that curl to it? I'm all for hair revival, but my hair is pretty thick & healthy, so I'm sure there are others out there that need it more than me, so you can count me out. Just wanted to tell you I love the picture!
I am going to go for it, since I tend to look like a forty year old man after I have children :)
Thanks Jared, I will look into it if I don't win, but I don't think my husband will go for 40 dollars in hair products at one time :D
Me Me Me!! Hahahahah!! I want longer, thicker hair! I know it's gonna get thinner in a couple months, because that's just what happens after you have a baby! my hair is best in pregnancy- but i'm not going down that road again for a few years! LOL!
BTW--you do look gorgeous! i love your color!!
Mandee
ps- even if i don't win, i do want to buy some! so let me know how i do that!
you can leave me a message on facebook!
Thanks Joan- for introducing us to a great product!! I'm so excited!
Post a Comment