Friday, July 3, 2009

Color


This is what happens when the minimalist in me gets a wild hair...
I've been craving color lately--in my home, my wardrobe, etc. A well deserved round of applause goes to IKEA for allowing my sporadic mood changes to fit the budget. (The project took one hour and total cost was less than 12 dollars...not bad, eh?)
PS: I'm toying with changing the electric blue & beige/light green panels to kelly green & forest green. Thoughts?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I really like the blue and the beige. The blue brings out the small amount of blue in the trees. and the beige just softens it all. Ok thats my thought :-) LOVE YOU. Love Hellie

eyre blog said...

I love and have always loved the way you decorate. If i could on;y have a sliver of your decor touch. I really like the blue but i 'd need to see the whole room. um...I say go green but then again i've often been accused of being too bland. can't wait to see you.

K said...

You are such an artistic inspiration to me!! Everytime I come to your house I leave wanting to add more colorful spice to my life. It's invigorating! :)

love you!

Oh, and I think that the forest green in lieu of the blue would be really pretty, but I kind of like the beige:)

Emily Anne said...

love it. really great.

wish we could play fabric (or paper) together.

xoxo

Danielle said...

Darling Joanie. I love that little simple pop of color. smart smart.

Denae said...

Very cute. How did Ikea help? The fabrics? Changing to the greens would definitely give you more color, but I like it as it is too.

thebusbyfamily said...

i have to admit i love everything you do. really and truly.

xo