Jimmie started preschool today.
My baby's first day of school...pretty monumental for a sentimental boob like myself. He attends an at home preschool called, "Happy Apple Preschool" and has two teachers both of whom attend my church. The head teacher, Laura runs a tight ship, is super structured and organized, and has been in the game for ten years. The cherry on top of the whole deal is she only charges $70 bucks (per month) for two days a week whereas most Ahwatukee (the suburb of Phoenix we live in) preschools charge at least $150 and up to $230 for two or three days a week. Amen to cheap!
Here he is...my little preschooler:
My baby's first day of school...pretty monumental for a sentimental boob like myself. He attends an at home preschool called, "Happy Apple Preschool" and has two teachers both of whom attend my church. The head teacher, Laura runs a tight ship, is super structured and organized, and has been in the game for ten years. The cherry on top of the whole deal is she only charges $70 bucks (per month) for two days a week whereas most Ahwatukee (the suburb of Phoenix we live in) preschools charge at least $150 and up to $230 for two or three days a week. Amen to cheap!
Here he is...my little preschooler:

10 comments:
Look at the little smoothie with the up-turned collar :) Yay for preschool!
Our preschool teacher (that all four of my kids went to but they're done now!) also charged $70 for two days a week; it's great to be able to find a cheap one that you also know will be a good one.
I'm glad that you found one to go to...and for super cheap!! He's such a cutie...=)
Yay! What a cute little man.
And double yay for cheap!
I enrolled Lily in preschool only to un-enroll the next day. I just couldn't do it, I'm not ready! But I have a little more time, so until next year.
:)
Rae
Seriously the faces of this kid absolutely kill me! How adorable, his first day, did you cry?
that is the cutest picture ever! And I cried...every first day of school between preschool (both years for both kids) and kindergarten...and again in first grade....I'm getting better, now, as they head out the door, I go shopping! love you!
He looks so grown up! I want to squeeze his cheeks and eat him!
:)
oh. hold the phone!
he is so cute.
wish our little apples could go to preschool together.
$70/month?? that's a song!
so fun. im sure he LOVES it!
he is a cute one!
enjoy your time with little max-o while jimmie is at school. it is fun to have those little moments alone with the babies.
Wow, what a big day! That is so exciting. It is so fun to see your kids grow and become strong and independent. Kids are such a blessing. Your little Jimmie is just a doll and that smile just couldn't be cuter.
Post a Comment