We just returned from a ten day family vacation and this is what we spent our time doing:

Brandon posing at Lees Ferry
.

This is how excited we were to enjoy a family vacation together...

FREEZE!
We attended the 24th of July Pioneer Day Parade in Salt Lake with family. It was festive but warmer than we would have liked.
Thank you to our devoted Grandpa for arriving early and saving us seats.

Celebrations are never complete without sparklers.

After our camping trip with Grandma & Grandpa Koplin, the St. Clairs, and The Linfords (which I don't have any pics of--Kim and/or Lins will you send me what you have please?) we headed to Bear Lake for our fifth reunion with Brandon's mission buddies, their wives, and children all of whom are dear friends. This is the Bamboo House where we stayed for five glorious days of fun.

We stayed in this gorgeous master bedroom--Noah & Kristi are SO good at spoiling us :)

James slept in the bathtub. It's a family tradition.
I slept in the tub on our house boat one summer when I was a little girl.

We took a day trip to Bloomfield Lake (about an hour from BL) where we hiked, played on the rope swing, and basked in the beautiful surroundings.
Ps: I don't normally hike in underwear. I promise :)

The three amigos: James, Maxwell & McKay Eyre

Brandon about to go off the rope swing.

I love this shot.
I promise there is water somewhere down below.

Who knew jet skis could be so much fun?

Brandon even let Jimmie drive the jet ski with him on his lap.
Thank you to the EYRE family
for your hospitality and generosity!
We LOVE our annual Bear Lake trip!
8 comments:
LOVE all of these pictures! Your family is so adorable. And it is so beautiful up there. I'm happy that you guys got to go and have such a fantastic time!
What a fun trip!
I just downloaded all the pix this morning...I'm running to do some shopping and then I'll try to send you all the pictures from the camp out and parade. I've got some fabulous pictures of the kids!
Love you and so glad we were able to spend some time together!
Oh how I wish I could've gone to Bear Lake with you!!!!! What a blast! I love the pic of Jimmie all snuggled up in the tub:) And that master bedroommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... ahh I bet that was nice:)
looks like you guys had OODLES of fun!
i love the "excited" picture of your boys and the rope swing looks like a blast, but where is the picture of you on the rope swing?
we will see you soon!
We were totally at that parade too! I wished I'd bumped into you.
and PS. you should make a habit of hiking in undies. Your legs are hot!
A ten day family vacation sounds like heaven. Honestly Joan, I know I say this every single time I comment, but your boys are sooo dang cute.
And you and Nikki were always the type that could get away with hiking in swimsuits- seriously, where is the cellulite?!!!! Never to be found!!!!
rae
Bathtub. Great idea! I'd never thought of that one, but it definitely makes more since than a shallow drawer. I will remember this next time.
Post a Comment