Thursday, October 29, 2009

{MRS.} Mustache

My husband requested this and I am prepared to do anything for him including public humiliation. Meet:

Mrs. Mustache

I had NO idea what to do with my mouth with this thing on. I couldn't comfortably smile b/c it would lift off my face and come unglued. So, you get the "posed, trying too hard" kissy face.
No, I did not pick my outfit to match my facial hair. I am vain...but not that vain.

4 comments:

Kate said...

You're so funny, Joanie!!

Rachel Haack said...

Joan, it is UNCANNY how much you look like Nikki!!!
This has nothing to do with the mustache, don't get me wrong.

I feel like I'm looking at you and her at the same time (and either way that is a compliment). Love the flower in the hair too, sassy.

Rae

Brandon said...

I'm going to try not to picture this when I go to bed tonight. :)

I like you.

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I glad you indulged him...love the stache...