AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! So cute...did you make those costumes? Oh, I love them. And Jimmy's goofy, genuinely happy smiles are always to die for. You have cheerful boys, isn't that great? Nothing makes me happier than feeling like my children are full of cheer, it's a good life. Halloween is so much fun again.
Okay. DARLING. DARLING. DARLING. And James looks ridiculously happy, I LOVE IT!
Oh and ps, I'm just sitting here listening to Thriller, loving every moment. What is Halloween without a little Thriller???
And to catch up a bit, since I've been a little out of commission -
A) Can I say you make a hot zombie? Can you be a hot zombie? I mean, Brandon looks pretty scary but you actually pulled off hot somehow, I'm still trying to figure it out - for heaven's sake you have blook on your face but are still managing to channel babe-ness. Skills my dear.
B) Disney Hyperion can suck it.
C) And nice attempt at public humiliation but it just doesn't work... again, refer to item A).
just to make you feel better about the post you just left... it's 11:29 and I'm reading your long-winded comment :)
I LOVE IT!
And I love that you care enough to blow up the pictures and compare side-by-side. One of the many many reasons I love you so. And your opinion DOES matter.
So I'm done. Maybe I will go to bed... or feed my now hungry daughter.
The kids look fabulous! I'm sure they had so much fun collecting treats. We just sorted through our kids candy - lol....sometimes, it's no fun being the kids of health freaks! We made them dump almost everything artificially colored. But, at least they got to keep most of the candy bars. And heck, maybe we won't have to fork out for cavities this year.
8 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
So cute...did you make those costumes? Oh, I love them. And Jimmy's goofy, genuinely happy smiles are always to die for. You have cheerful boys, isn't that great? Nothing makes me happier than feeling like my children are full of cheer, it's a good life.
Halloween is so much fun again.
love it! garrison was a pirate too and he loved it. halloweed is so fun with small kids.
Okay. DARLING. DARLING. DARLING. And James looks ridiculously happy, I LOVE IT!
Oh and ps, I'm just sitting here listening to Thriller, loving every moment. What is Halloween without a little Thriller???
And to catch up a bit, since I've been a little out of commission -
A) Can I say you make a hot zombie? Can you be a hot zombie? I mean, Brandon looks pretty scary but you actually pulled off hot somehow, I'm still trying to figure it out - for heaven's sake you have blook on your face but are still managing to channel babe-ness. Skills my dear.
B) Disney Hyperion can suck it.
C) And nice attempt at public humiliation but it just doesn't work... again, refer to item A).
oh, blook is supposed to be blood. It's late.
just to make you feel better about the post you just left... it's 11:29 and I'm reading your long-winded comment :)
I LOVE IT!
And I love that you care enough to blow up the pictures and compare side-by-side. One of the many many reasons I love you so. And your opinion DOES matter.
So I'm done. Maybe I will go to bed... or feed my now hungry daughter.
Arrrgggg! Love it!
The kids look fabulous! I'm sure they had so much fun collecting treats. We just sorted through our kids candy - lol....sometimes, it's no fun being the kids of health freaks! We made them dump almost everything artificially colored. But, at least they got to keep most of the candy bars. And heck, maybe we won't have to fork out for cavities this year.
Very cute! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment