We enjoyed a lovely visit from Aunt Kristi (B's little sis) over Halloween weekend. She is a joy to have around: easy going, happy, and the boys L-O-V-E her. Gosh, isn't she beautiful? She's super smart too.
Take the word "truck" for example...just take out the "t" and the "r" and replace it with "f."
My favorite is when we're on the freeway and he says, "BIG *uck Mommy!"
Who knew the "f-word" could be cute?!
I walked into Mr. Max's bedroom after he had been playing around for 45 minutes attempting to sabotage nap time. {Yeah, right. Does he know who he's dealing with?! I happen to be the NAP NAZI!} Anyway, I walked in to find him in the buff with all his blankets, clothing, and one poop smeared diaper on the ground. I noticed small poop smudges on his crib sheet, some dried on his hand, and even a bit dried under his fingernails {YUCK}. I carefully lifted the blankets waiting for the poop to plop out (are you disgusted by this scene?) and there was nothing, absolutely nothing! The diaper had only a small smudge of poop so where was the rest of it?! I searched under his crib, even removed the mattress, and all about the room to find no poop!? Like I said, Max has magical, disappearing poop, I've decided. At least, that's what I would like to believe. But the repulsive truth is that somewhere in Max's room there is a log of little Max poop waiting to be discovered and disposed of...till then, friends...we will wait...anxiously wait for that dreadfully disgusting day.

4 comments:
You are so lucky that Kristi came to visit. My kids love their Aunt Kristi too!
The kids are adorable in their Halloween garb!
As for Max's poop...let's hope it wasn't consumed....I know that's gross, but that's what I was thinking while I was reading...
Ohh My Gosh! Meee Tooooo Kim! What if he ate it Joany! I love this post.
http://www.picnik.com/
it is the BEST!
Joanie, I've had a very similar experience... and I regret to inform you that you will probably never find Max's "log" anywhere in his room, because it probably now resides in his stomach (afternoon snack?). Just ask Will...he knows AAAAAALL about that.
Post a Comment