This morning I asked James to bless the food (the Koplin family classic: toast and butter--thanks to our Nan we eat the yummiest, heartiest home baked bread you've ever tasted).
This is what he said:
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day. Thank you that I can have a lovely day with my mom and dad. Thank you that Jesus can be healthy and strong. Thank you that we can help God. Thank you that Jesus can make heaven stronger. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
I think it's so sweet that his prayers are always filled with "thank you's." He is such a darling. I am honored to be his mother.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jimmie has the purest little soul. I can already see him being such the dynamic, "everybody loves him" type missionary. Oh how I miss him!!!
Love it! Malachi only prays for Norah now...and the Prophet and Apostles. It's great! I love the gratitude expressed by children - they love the simple things. See you in a couple weeks!
You must set a good example.
Oh my what a sweetheart! That just brings tears to my eyes! You guys are great parents. He's such a hoot! I love all the sweet things that little guy says :)
Post a Comment