Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Cheer


Everyone, besides the Grinch of course, loves Christmas music. So, I'm going to let you in on a little happy holiday secret of mine (although many of you are likely familiar). There is an on-line radio station that I have playing on my computer throughout the December month called "Accuradio." It's entirely free and has more Christmas music channels than you can possibly fathom! Such stations include: "Smooth Christmas, Christmas Instrumentals, A Non-Standard Christmas, The Silent Night Channel, Blue and White Christmas"...and the list goes on and on.

Check IT out. You'll be glad you did :)

6 comments:

LilMisfit said...

Thanks for the tip! I have been lovin' this music all morning!

eyre blog said...

I've been searching for this very thing. Thanks Joan. Yesterday I used you tube for my radio. It gets old having to go back to the computer every time a song ends.

Aim said...

Joanie, is this your house?!! So cute! Obesessed with your curtains!!! Where did you get them??

Joan said...

Aim...oh my dear! I WISH! No, I found the image on google and it just makes me happy inside. The curtains look IKEA esque to me.

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Martha....please come decorate my home for the holidays...I am WAY too tired...and bring the yummy pies along too.

Sie said...

Joan-- thanks so much! My house is so much merrier!