Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Happened...

To my baby?!


He looks SO grown up to me in this picture my friend took at our church's Christmas party.
I can't believe he's going to Kindergarten this coming year...
Where did the time go?

4 comments:

Rachel Haack said...

Joan,

Oh how I know how you feel...it's so terrible and wonderful at the same time - look at what a handsome big boy you have!

Just today, I kid you not, I sat outside of the Primary room, peering through the open door watching Lily. She joins Sunbeams this year...I just watched and cried for like 10 minutes. She looked so old and so darn cute in those big chairs, sitting through singing time doing the little hand motions. Melt my heart. I'm going to absolutely FALL APART when kindergarten comes. I can't even handle sunbeams!

Our babies!!...aren't babies!
We're those parents!

It's too soon,

Luv you
Rae

Kate said...

He does look grown up. This happens to me every so often... I suddenly see a photo of one of my kids and think, "WAIT! SLOW DOWN!"

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

It's crazy...and you think your gonna cry now??? Just wait...I still cry and my "baby" is almost 11. I cry when she gets up to sing at Festival of Trees...cry when she gives talks in Primary....oh, I guess I'm just a boob...and let me tell you...I'm no less a boob when it comes to my other kids. Heck, I cried last night when my four kids were taking pictures with Norah....

thebusbyfamily said...

wow. i think he looks a lot like his hot mama (in a handsome rugged kinda way :))