I am speechless. Seriously. Those pics of you and your family are so AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. My reaction is excitement bordering on jealousy (haha, isn't that the best one? That means you've really nailed it...)
Oh Joan, your boys! So handsome...Brandon looks so GQ...and you are perfectly beautiful centerpiece!! AAAAAA!! Your earrings and your bad A freakin' FEATHER...AAAAAAAAAAA!
I'm sure other readers of this comment are throwing up a little in their mouths as they read me go on, so I'll stop.
OK wait a second! I looooove the color of your hair! I know--random comment but I do:) The photos are AMAZING....A--MA--ZING. SO WISH I had something like that of my family--so artist and just BEAUTIFUL. You are a rockstar...I always knew it:)
Seriously...it looks like an editorial spread for Vogue. My favorite is the very last one on her webpage...you look like you've been caught being naughty.
I LOVE YOU (I wrote that in the air with muy finger pretending it was on your arm). The BEST part about these pictures isn't how amazingly beautiful you all are, but how all of you are just as beautiful on the inside Joany! It doesn't hurt that you look super super hot though! I love love these pictures so much that I might actually schedule a first family picture session for us sometime soon. You've manged to yet again inspire me to do new things! Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!
14 comments:
Whoa, you are a major babe, Joan! Great pics!! I wanna see more!
ok i just clicked over to her website and saw a bunch. SO GREAT! Oh man i am in love with those photos. A+ to Ashley. Plus she had total gorge models!
Wow! Those turned out amazing and you look stunning!
Joan.
J.O.A.N.
I am speechless. Seriously. Those pics of you and your family are so AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. My reaction is excitement bordering on jealousy (haha, isn't that the best one? That means you've really nailed it...)
Oh Joan, your boys! So handsome...Brandon looks so GQ...and you are perfectly beautiful centerpiece!! AAAAAA!!
Your earrings and your bad A freakin' FEATHER...AAAAAAAAAAA!
I'm sure other readers of this comment are throwing up a little in their mouths as they read me go on, so I'll stop.
Seriously Joan. Seriously.
Wow!! Those turned out absolutely GORGEOUS! You look amazing. Beautiful family :)
OK wait a second! I looooove the color of your hair! I know--random comment but I do:) The photos are AMAZING....A--MA--ZING. SO WISH I had something like that of my family--so artist and just BEAUTIFUL. You are a rockstar...I always knew it:)
Hey sexy mamasita! wow. Your dress is gorgeous. wow. I love the Ralph Lauren spread for the next magazine edition. You guys are a vision. love it.
Seriously...it looks like an editorial spread for Vogue. My favorite is the very last one on her webpage...you look like you've been caught being naughty.
Oh wow! Those are LOVELY pictures. Really, really beautiful!
THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!!!! I might say your hair does look stunning, seriously they are to die for.
-love hellie
I LOVE YOU (I wrote that in the air with muy finger pretending it was on your arm). The BEST part about these pictures isn't how amazingly beautiful you all are, but how all of you are just as beautiful on the inside Joany! It doesn't hurt that you look super super hot though! I love love these pictures so much that I might actually schedule a first family picture session for us sometime soon. You've manged to yet again inspire me to do new things! Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!
Oh my gosh, I love your dress! So beautiful and the hair, perfect! Your boys are darling too, but you truly complete them!
stunning! i am excited to see them printed out all over your home. perfectly perfect!
Great pictures!
Nate
Post a Comment