Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Trip To Remember...

We spent TEN full days in Utah after Christmas (yes, we're spoiled) and had ourselves a darn good time.

Our adventures included:

  • Snowshoeing
  • Skiing in Park City
  • Playing Telenary (pictionary and telephone combined--HILARIOUS game--esp. when played late at night--that's when my "filter" turns off), Blokus, Marbles, & Epidemic
  • Visiting all sorts of people we love dearly and don't get to see enough of including the Grandmas, cousins, siblings, parents, & friends.
  • Dinner at Macaroni Grille (shrimp portofino please!)
  • Movies: "Avatar" & "Invictus"
  • Family party after family part-ay
  • Sledding on the back of my sister's four wheeler through a snowy field (the BEST sledding ever b/c you don't have to hike up a slippery slope over and over).
  • Building snowmen with the boys (yes, multiple snow-people).
  • Sledding on the steepest hillside I've ever seen...almost lost my leg sliding down that monster!
  • Shopping at Tai-Pan (found the cutest purse and bought it guilt free with Christmas money).
  • Brandon's birthday--Costco cheesecake with cherry pie filling (B's fav.)
  • Lunch at Kneaders with Marti :)






Us--Snowshoeing in American Fork Canyon.

My brother, Chris and his sweet wife, Erin.

The Boys...James is pretty much obsessed with Malachi and Bridger (his cousins).

My brother being a goof and Brandon getting ready to make his birthday wish.

Us again.

Jumped up on Brandon's back (just playing around) and fell off--landed with my knee right on his snowshoe. It doesn't look deep but it was quite a cut and it bruised up badly the next day.


The four of us. Yes, I wear spandex snowshoeing. X volleyball players have zero issues with tight stretchy pants (can all my "Nacho" friends give me a whoo whoo!)

Gram Harris and the boys.

Brandon with his Mommy & Daddy.

I wish I had more pictures so I could include all the family/friends we enjoyed on our trip...but this will have to do. Thanks for such a lovely time Mike, Sue, and all those who took such great care of us while we were there!

6 comments:

Megan said...

I like a fellow girl in spandex. Ask Melissa ... I clearly have no problem wearing it ... any where really.

The Linfords said...

it was so good to see you guys!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

It was a super great trip...come play again soon....we love and miss you all!

K said...

OUCH!!!!*&%^$&# Your poor, cute, little knee!! :(

It looks like you had a good time, though, and you are such a champion about boo boos:)

And can I just say, for the MILLIONTH time: you and Brandon are ADORABLE together!

love and miss you!

Andrew and Marti Enke said...

I am so glad I got my own bullet point!! woot woot! I love you and loved seeing you!

thebusbyfamily said...

you look sexy in spandex!