We just signed papers for our new house on Friday! We officially close on Monday and move in on Tuesday. It is my favorite of the ten or so houses we've seen since the beginning of our search in February AND it is in our price range (love when something you like actually fits the budget--its a rare occurrence). My favorite parts of the house are the open kitchen and family room and the vaulted ceilings.
I don't have any pictures yet...but I will post some after the hustle and bustle of the move.
Baby update: I'm 17 weeks and anxious to find out if I have a little girl floating in my belly or a boy :) I'm feeling good and mostly over the nausea--with the occasional yucky day.
I don't have any pictures yet...but I will post some after the hustle and bustle of the move.
Baby update: I'm 17 weeks and anxious to find out if I have a little girl floating in my belly or a boy :) I'm feeling good and mostly over the nausea--with the occasional yucky day.


12 comments:
aaahhh!!!! yay!!! congrats!!
And yes! pictures please!
When is your ultrasound????? I am DYING To know!!!
xoxo
Congrats Joan & Brandon!
Ahhh! The blessed 2nd trimester :)
Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Congrats on the house!! so exciting!!
Congrats on your new home. How exciting! Good luck with all the packing, moving, unpacking... It will be so worth it!
oooohhhh da lally :)
AWESOME! Didn't even know you were looking! Congrats-im jealous :) AND I AM SO EAGAR TO FIND OUT THAT ITS A GIRL---I JUST KNOW IT!
yah!! so excited for the new purchase!! now we will have to come visit that one:)
AAAAAA! Hip hip hooray! Just in time for a visit!
Can't wait!
rae
Joanie that is so exciting! I can't wait for the day we get our own house with a yard and a big kitchen! Please put up pics ASAP. I have a million interior design blogs I look at that i think you would love...my fav is Caitlinwilsondesign.blogspot.com...its amazing. The girl used to be my VTer and the pics of her house and things are so fun...and she is related to Bob Crawford somehow so she's practically our relative! :) And the links from her site are good too. Maybe they could give you some decorating inspiration! Not that you need it...you've got skills girl!
You better text me as soon as you know what you are having! I can't wait for you to find out!
exciting times!!
can't wait to see your home . . .
Ahhh!!! I'm way too much of a loser to somehow have been missing your blog long enough for you to be 17 weeks pregnant! Congratulations Joan & Brandon, I guess. AND you have a house! That is great! I can't wait to see pictures of it. And I just read your profile & realized "east of eden" is a favorite of yours too. I love that book!
You guys really deserve it! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment