But in our case...we just like to be consistent because we're about to have:
THREE BOYS!
A few minutes before the ultrasound I said to Brandon, "I really think this one is going to be another boy." He looked up and me and said, "It's funny you say that because I feel the same way."
We couldn't be happier about it. Three sons. How amazing/blessed/overwhelming/crazy/fun is that?!

18 comments:
Congratulations Joan!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!
AWESOME JOAN!! I'm so happy for you guys!!
p.s. you look great :)
CONGRATS!
you look absolutely adorable!
and you make really cute little boys. can't wait to meet him!
AAAAAAA!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!
Oh I am DYING right now. How hilarious is that?!! Three girls for me - three boys for you!!! So darn funny.
So this is great - now I know each of my daughters will have a husband!
So excited for you. Three strapping lads...so great.
rae
hi cute prego lady.
love the belly.
xoxo
i am excited to say hi to #3 in a couple weeks!
Yay!!!
Boys are the best :)
oh my, you are so cute. for real.
congrats on another boy. i always thought a whole house full of boys would be so much fun.
congrats!! that is so so exciting! you look great too by the way!
I'm a few days behind on my blogs and just read this...
CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful!
As the third in a series myself, I think this little guy will be the best! I'm sure he will be your favorite, as I have been to all of my family! Ha ha
So... now comes the name game! Good luck with that! It can be so impossible!
3 boys! How wonderful!
You look darling, Joan.
love you
Joanie that's going to be so fun! Zach has 4 boys in his fam and I absolutely love being around them because they are such good buddies and have so much fun together playing sports, fishing, working in the yard, and they treat their mom like a princess! :) You are looking great Joanie! I can't wait until you come to Utah! Love ya!
Another boy! Congrats! Three boys... so fun and crazy!
and you look fab!
Okay, so I totally commented when this was first posted but somehow it didn't get saved...oh well. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHoooooooooo! Someone needs to have the boys to carry on the Koplin name....and someone needs to raise worthy boys to marry all the fabulous girls out here! Glad you guys are charming the world with boys!
ACK! Congrats! That's SOOO exciting! You look fabulous too! Jealous.
Super congratulations Joan and Brandon! When a couple makes boys as cute as you do, three is a wonderful gift to the world. Joan- you look so cute in that dress too. Can't wait to meet him on your blog!
Yea baby boy #3!!! At least you know you make cute boys! I think families of boys are so cute. I am kind of jealous, but I wouldn't trade sweet Lotus of course. Although Taj would... he tried to arrange that last week.
Post a Comment