I traveled to Southern Oregon to enjoy family, phenomenal food (the scale told me so), and most importantly the sealing (marriage) of my cousin, Ian and his sweet wife, Ashleigh in the Medford, Oregon Temple. It was a lovely event.
I went sans children so it was a big party for me! Thank you, Babe for playing Mr. Mom for three days.
This is Roger, my cousin Taylor and Anne's little boy. I sure wish he would have let me take him home with me though. Isn't he a beauty?!
Thank you for letting me stay at the blue house, Anne and Tay. Anne even put fresh flowers which color coordinated with the throw pillow on the chair. I love her eye for detail!
And can I also add that Sabina is a boy magnet? Can you say: Curvy!? And beautiful with personality and brains to boot.
Can you believe this cake?!?! Thank you, Taylor the chef, baker, all things food extraordinaire for this gorgeous creation!
The icing on the cake (pun intended) is that every layer was a DELECTABLE DELIGHT!
As you can see it was a delightful weekend getaway!

5 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm glad that you got to go. And thank you for posting the pics of your family! I haven't seen your parents or Sabina in years! Everyone looks fantastic!
I'm sad a missed the fun times. It looks like this wedding was done in the middle of the forest.
b
Love the forest comment from brandi Hahaha. I am sad i missed it too!!!! If only I wasn't 2 weeks away from giving birth!! Ahh. I hate when people have fun without me! You look beautiful Joanie!
Man your family creates beautiful children! I love the green in this wedding :)
you look a little rested and relaxed... hmmmm....... I wonder why?? :)
what a FUN FUN weekend. Brandon is a good man :)
Post a Comment