My cousin's little girl, Mikayla found this picture in an old album of her Mother's and gave it to me. This picture is such a treasure! It's of me and my cousin, Helen who I practically consider my sister b/c I spent so much of my growing up years with her. She is still such a treasured friend. We can do/say anything around each other. And we know how to be really, really silly together. I love you, Hellie :)
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Jimmie looks just like you Joanie!
How awesome is that! I have the same relationship with one of my cousins--I LOVE it!
You guys are so cute! You really are two peas in a pod! Love you both...and I love to be around both of you at the same time! Constant laughter!
Oh my word you two are so cute. And Jimmie is such a boy version of you! I can so see him in this pic...darling. I love that Jimmie is a little boy you and Max is a mini Brandon. Wonder what the next baby will be!?! CUTE, either way.
Rae
Joan this is terribly delayed but I've been out of town and just saw your post that you are pregnant!!! That is so exciting! I can't believe my sis hadn't said something to me yet .. clearly I spoken to here enough lately either.
Congrats again!
Post a Comment