
All of us at James' school Halloween festival.
Ps: who is that handsome man standing next to me?!

What happened to my little chicken (Max was a chicken last year) and pirate (James)?
Brandon told me they look like the Cobra Kai boys from Karate Kid. I think he's pretty right on...check out these guys:

Creeepy!

The pumpkin walk at James' school.
Our friends from church throw an adult costume party every year--and every year the costumes get more and more inventive.

Brandon the bun baker and me--the lady with the bun in her oven.

Mr. Incredible & Edna Mode

The mad hatter and the take-out box of chow mein (she made the costume herself--doesn't it look like a rental?) Pretty impressive.

The disco duo

We had a little Catholic humor at the party:
One priest and pregnant nun/one munk and pregnant nun.

NASA rocket and the his launching pad

Mr. and Mrs. Fred Flinstone and Pebbles

A Valentine message heart--awwww

I couldn't resist posting these AMAZING candy corn topiaries.
Aren't they incredible?!
I think this is next year's Halloween craft for sure.
(she did say they were a real bear to make though and her kids kept knocking them over b/c they are so top heavy).
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, FRIENDS!
7 comments:
Happy Halloween...super cute costumes. And yes, those topiaries are so hard to make...and lots of time. They are very similar to the one's I made with the gum drops...there is a picture on my site...Anyways, so cute.
So cute! I love the first pic of the two boys! You can see how much max loves hi big bro and how into being a keleton James is! And you and Brandi!? Such a cute idea...that oven is amazing! :)
So I had a very vivid dream last night that you were dead set on getting an epidural for this next baby. It was strange...I think because I am working on a labor and delivery unit it is all I think about anymore. But I did take care of a woman a few days ago that chose to have her first 3 babies natural and then just decided to get an epidural with her last one. It was interesting to me but if thats what she wanted then so be it! Oooo I am counting down the day until we get to meet baby!!!
Yay for epidurals! It was so funny taking care of the girl who got an epidural for the first time because it was like she didn't believe it could be that easy to have a baby! She was in awe for like 3 hour afterwards. It was pretty funny. I think you have outdone every other woman with your last birth so I think it a great idea to take this one easier.
HAHAHAHAHA your costume is so awesome! I love it! I totally need to start having a costume party sans kids. What a fun tradition!
anne
i LOVE your boys costume! it turned out so stinkin' cute.
as for the "adult costume" party. . .
ugh, when did i become such a party pooper?
maybe next year we will actually dress up and people will want to take our picture too :)
Look at those adorable little skeletons! And I laughed out loud at your and Brandon's costumes! ok, I'm calling your right now :)
Love the Cobra Kai costumes! :) You look great Joanie!
Post a Comment