Saturday, November 13, 2010

Surreal

I'm going in late tonight to start the induction process. Trying to sleep until then...but without much success. I'm so anxious, nervous, overwhelmed, hopeful...you name the emotion--it has been felt today. I think surreal sums it up nicely. I wanted to post a belly pic but I'm not in the mood to search for the camera cord. I think you can understand :)
My next post will be of me and our new boy. Excited? I bet not as much as me and his Daddy are.
'Till Then...

10 comments:

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Holy Moly! Didn't realize it was so soon...like in the next couple hours! Good luck! Can't wait to meet him:)

sara said...

Good luck!! I'm sure it will go great; looking forward to the next post :)

Fawn Becker said...

Good luck Joanie :) Can't wait to see you new little one!

Rachel Haack said...

Good luck!!! He's going to be just wonderful!!! You will do great.

You're in my prayers!

rae

shannon said...

Come on Baby B!!!!
We are stoked!!
Good luck!!!
Prayers are being sent your way!!!

Xoxo

Danielle said...

Oh I am so excited for you!!! You've certainly met him by now! Can't wait to see the photos.

Mandee said...

GOOD LUCK JOAN!!! Thinking of you! can't wait to see pictures!!

Denae said...

Yea Baby!!! Congratulations guys!

The Skeehan Family said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't realize I would get back into town (we were in CA all week) and you would already be having your baby!! How wonderful! I hope all is going well my dear. You are in my prayers. Love you so.

eyre blog said...

so..............