Sunday, December 26, 2010

Festivities

Our Christmas Eve traditions include: A Mexican feast, a live Nativity with the kiddos, and an always entertaining family talent show.

Benson as Baby Jesus
and cousins

James as a wise man

Max as a shepherd

The beautiful Auntie Hellie with Baby Benson

Uncle Richard and Bens
ie: the two baldies

The aftermath of Christmas morning
See the pile of blankets on the ottoman? That's Benson :)

Tigger in her Christmas tutu

I have to take a moment to brag about my husband's gift to me:
The 12 Dates of Christmas.
He presented a calendar and had a date planned, written in, with gift card included each month. One date is ice skating, another is dinner at our favorite restaurant and roller skating. He even prepaid for babysitting! Isn't that so clever and thoughtful?!


3 comments:

The Shaeffer Family said...

We were so sad we missed the family Christmas party! Looks like it was lots of fun! And that gift from Brandon!?! Melt my heart! How thoughtful! So much more fun than telling your husband exactly what you want without any surprises Christmas morning! That is so smart to plan out the dates because otherwise they never happen! I want to come see you guys this week! We'll talk!

LilMisfit said...

Great pics! You have such adorable boys! And WOW, Brandon! Very thoughtful!

K said...

Is it sad that my first thoughts are:
1. Holy moley, those boys are growing up so fast!
AND
2. Wait- I don't remember that furniture. Did Joanie get new furniture? I totally wish I could see it!

Pathetic isn't it? Ha, ha! Love Tigger's tutu. She will have to get all the ribbons and fluff for now :)