Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry...

{Christ}mas

I found this treasure on my friend Olivia's blog...enjoy.

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I seriously, have watched it at least a couple times a day since I found it. It's just gorgeous- the music, the costumes, the filming, their little accents.

LOVE. IT.

The Shaeffer Family said...

This is so cute! Zach and i just laughed through the whole thing! These kids are adorable! My fav is the little sheep in the corner haha. Such a fun video!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

That is absolutely fabulous! Oh my! I don't remember glow sticks being part of Luke though....I must have missed something.

Rachel Haack said...

Okay, I must steal this for my blog too. A must see.

God Bless the Brits, every one.

Ps. I owe you an email, big time. I miss you friend, and will be in touch after the insane holiday season. I'm anxious to hear about life with your three handsome boys.

Merry Christmas dear!

K said...

You know what I love about this clip, is the purity, and raw flavor of children. Know what I mean? Anyway, lovely clip. Thank you for sharing it :)