Friday, March 25, 2011

Fat & Good


Bensie is my heaping dose of happy every day. I love my older boys but Benson is my joy. He is such a giggler! I sit on the couch and nuzzle, nibble, and smooch him for hours at a time. I am blessed to have this delightful boy in my life.
He is almost 4 1/2 months old now and a hearty 15 lbs.
Oh, how I love him!

7 comments:

Jess said...

oh, he needs to be squeezed!! so dang cute, love that boy!

thebusbyfamily said...

he couldn't be any sweeter! he made my heart melt on sunday when he was smiling at me . . .

The Skeehan Family said...

oh I heart that boy!!!

and ps... go check out you and your family's cuteness on my blog :)

Cami said...

He is SO CUTE! Love you guys!

K said...

Oh so gushy and good! His little giggle is delicious!!!!!

The Linfords said...

He's so dang cute!!!

K said...

Yes, I'm back. Back to comment again, because I could just NIBBLE ON THAT SOFT LITTLE CH-NECK OF HIS! (chin/neck)