Monday, April 18, 2011

Date Night with Jess


My sister, Jessica called me up last week and asked if I wanted to see Janet Jackson at the Dodge Theater with her that weekend. One of her co-workers gave her two free tickets?! Are you kidding me? Is that even a question? I told her I would love to, "As long as you don't make fun of me if I walk out of a song or two." Past Janet concerts she has had some seriously risque dance numbers.

It was SUCH a fun night. Her concert was awesome...and a very tame PG-13 :)
Thanks Sister for letting me be your date!

She chopped her hair super short and of course she pulls it off perfectly.
The girl's still got it and she's pushing 45. Pretty impressive.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you got to do that. How fun!

You look good Joanie!

The Linfords said...

It amazes me at how YOUNG some of the fourty-something-year-old celebrities look! I hope I can afford to look that good ;)

K said...

Good old Janet! What a FUN sister outing!! And you are such a devoted, loving sis :) I bet you guys had a BL-A-ST!

Lo said...

I LOVE sister date nights... Rachel and i have them sometimes but they are usually much tamer. Like going on a road trip to get ice cream cones at McDonalds or something. haha