Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Downward Doggie



Benson is well on his way to crawling. He rocks back and forth on his hands and knees with his squishy bum in the air and I just want to chew on him (and I do). His newest thing is he pops his little tush in the air and then falls back on his knees. You can tell he's trying so hard to figure out how to move forward. We LOVE HIM UP here at our house! :)


4 comments:

K said...

Yay that you posted pictures of this! Video too, please? And will you just nibble on his little thigh for me? Just a little nibble :)

thebusbyfamily said...

if that's not the cutest downward dog i have ever seen, i don't know what is . . .

Jenn and Greg said...

Oh my....I would like to eat him for dinner!!!...or dessert, whatever! Yummy, yummy boy! You are such a lucky Mom to have those beautiful boys!

Bryan and Rebekah said...

I want to kiss his little bum too!