Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Review


Every so often we will enjoy our favorite pizza at Barro's on a Friday night: half bbq chicken, half mega meat. I appreciate the escape from the kitchen, dishes, and chaos at home, while the boys sit in the kids area and, for the most part, let me and B have a moment of quiet together.

The boys at Barros using their quarter to capture a little dessert.

Bensalone-icus (B's nickname for Benson) on the floor at Barros munching on his toys.

Terrible picture of me and B. I boycotted make-up that day and had greasy hair...Brandon didn't even know I was taking the picture until I told him to look up (he was putting Benson in his car seat).
Captures the moment regardless :)


I cannot get over this picture! I LOVE my boys!
This was Benson's first bath with his brothers.

B stopped by Safeway with the boys for some big sales event they had going on and they walked away with a bag stuffed full of free groceries and got their faces painted! Can you believe James' dragon face?! Impressive.

I hope you all had a fabulous Father's Day weekend!





6 comments:

eclaires said...

Joan, I LOVE these pictures! Even the "terrible" picture of you and Brandon. You guys are cute and your boys are adorable!

eyre blog said...

we miss the koplins. we want more koplin. we love the koplins.

Rachel Haack said...

Joan, I feel like i've fallen off of the face of the earth.

Oh how I adore your boys. I am truly sad we don't live down the street from each other. It just isn't right. But then again, if we did I guess our kids would grow up like siblings, and we simply can't have that: future spouses is more like it.

I owe you an email, haven't forgotten. Forgive me, Sarah's wedding was this weekend, I have been way too busy but have pictures you'll want to see!

rae

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

So cute. LOVE the bathtime pictures. Nothing better than a couple of naked kids! I took quite a few naked-Norah pics the past three weeks. Give those boys a big kiss from Auntie Kim.

K said...

You are so good at seizing the moment and living each day to the fullest. Your passionate love for life is tangible in this post. How I admire, love and miss you! And the pic of your boys in the bathtub is beautiful; what wonderful little friends they are to each other :)

thebusbyfamily said...

those are the best painted faces i've ever seen. ever.
i hope you let them keep that stuff on for days!