I threw a little surprise party for B on Friday night. Four couples, bbq chicken pizza, cheesecake with berries, and hilariously entertaining conversation. It was a good time.
He had NO idea what I had up my sleave. I told him I was just going to take him out to dinner and our reservations were at 7. On our way to the restaurant I told B that I promised him I would pick up a pizza from Barro's for my sister and he was like, "Okay. That's weird." hahah.
I made him come in with me to pick up the pizza b/c I told him I would have to wait for a bit and I wanted him to wait with me. Then I walked him to the back of the restaurant. He started freaking out a bit and said, "Wait, what? What's going on? What are you doing?"
It was awesome.
I made him come in with me to pick up the pizza b/c I told him I would have to wait for a bit and I wanted him to wait with me. Then I walked him to the back of the restaurant. He started freaking out a bit and said, "Wait, what? What's going on? What are you doing?"
It was awesome.

I think I'm more excited than he is in this one :)

He kept calling me a lying sack of crap. haha.

I was so happy that everyone was there on time to surprise him.

I was so happy that everyone was there on time to surprise him.
You would think a 30 year old man would be somewhat mature at this point in life...but, nope. He's still a nerd---and I like it.


6 comments:
It was a lot of fun! You are such a good little wifey to that husband of yours :)
love his expressions!
oH YAY! I love a good surprise...i only wish we could have been there to join in. Happy Birthday Brandon!
Joan, I never got your Christmas card?! Weird...did you send it to the Avian address? hmmmm....
Miss you and sending an good email soon, I have juicy stuff to discuss.
"a" good email. I can't get over typos.
oh this kills me that we weren't there! awesome one joan! happy day to brandon!!
Thanks wifey! I had so much fun, and I must reiterate, "you are a lying sack of crap." :)
Post a Comment