Happy 30th Birthday to you, my Lover!
I wouldn't say we are over the hill--yet...but we are climbing at a steady pace! ;)
I love you!
Ps: I will post more of these lovely photos soon from our family shoot taken by my ever so talented friend, Melissa.
She pretends she isn't any good...but I STRONGLY disagree! :)
I wouldn't say we are over the hill--yet...but we are climbing at a steady pace! ;)
I love you!Ps: I will post more of these lovely photos soon from our family shoot taken by my ever so talented friend, Melissa.
She pretends she isn't any good...but I STRONGLY disagree! :)


2 comments:
happy happy birthday to bk!
we are fans of the bk family in our house - what a great family!!
you are a total babe. Brandon is a lucky man. the boys are too cute for words. my little head, oh so good.
Post a Comment