Friday, March 23, 2012

Snowed In

The Breinholt family (Tyson is a part owner of Commercial Properties Incorporated where Brandon works) invited us to spend the weekend with them in Show Low at their cabin this past weekend. This isn't your run of the mill cabin either...it is fully equipped with quads, 75 ft. zip lines, full theater room, jacuzzi, and every other conceivable bell and whistle! The Breinholts know how to show people a good time and we are so grateful they chose to spend their weekend with us!

I think its funny that James has his head tilted and so do I.


Tyson took everyone on cRaZy Ranger rides through the forest.
SO fun!


Max on the zip line. There are two: one for the kids and one for the adults.
The adult one is 75ft. tall and the kiddie one is about 5-7ft up.
I was proud of Max b/c the first time the kids went on the zip Max didn't want to but after a short while he conquered his fears and then didn't want to stop!



Me and my little cougar.

Max all suited up for a quad ride!


James, Max and Reagan going for a roller coaster ride on the Ranger!

Max was more cautious than I thought he'd be but adventurous enough to give a try.

James LOVED riding the quads.

My baby. Oh how I love his smooshy face.

Benny with his second Mama: Auntie Bean. He sure likes her.

James and Reagan became total buds. This is them in their fort!



We came home from church to find our once 70 degree weather turned into blizzard.
The snow doubled in height on the banister next to me by Sunday evening. It was a winter wonderland!


It isn't a party without making snow angels in your swimsuit in the fresh powder, right? Don't worry...I hopped right into the hot jacuzzi afterward.


Monday we enjoyed the day playing in the snow: sledding and more crazy ranger rides.

Little Benson didn't know what to make of the cold, wet, powdery stuff all over the place.
Look at Max in the background making a snow angel. I LOVE this picture!

He was such a little marshmallow in his snow clothes.

Look at these two little snow bunnies!

The Breinholts had ALL the snow gear for us. It was SO convenient.


James taking a ride down the hill!

Thank you, Tyson & Jaime for SUCH an awesome weekend with you and your sweet family! Invite us to play again soon :)

Ps: Check out the face James is making with his hands.







6 comments:

shannon said...

Hey skinny Minnie in the fitted jeans! You look smokin' Joan!!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Wow. What a great weekend... We need friends like that!

eyre blog said...

What!? is Benson walking? You did not go into the snow in a bathing suit!! And you were not in Show Low?! You know I loved there for 5 years right? We are coming to AZ!!! I'll email with questions and details!

thebusbyfamily said...

sounds like an absolute dream. fun. fun. fun.

I love the pictures, especially the one of you standing in the falling snow. beautiful!

Joan said...

You do look skinny darling. Awesome.
I miss my boys.

The Skeehan Family said...

HOW WICKEDLY FUN IS THAT?! Wow. Okay and that picture of you in your red dress in the falling snow... perfectly perfect. Honestly, gorgeous. Blown-up-put-on-the-wall-frame worthy!!!

And my darling. I am dying to see you before we fly away. I'm calling you so prepare your calendar :)