
I keep thinking, "I need to post about Mom's visit last week!" But then I think about how I didn't take ANY pictures!? Except this one of her and Kye (my "little" brother who is turning 21 tomorrow). I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of her and my boys or even just me and her!? Oh well. It is what it is.
Mom did everything she does best: SPOIL my boys (she bought them a zillion bey blades--ever heard of those?) but even beyond that she sat hour after hour learning the bey blade terminology and pretending to act interested while playing it over and over again! Speaking of long-suffering...Max LOVED playing Sequence with my Mom and they played game after scintillating game together.
She also spoiled us big kids--me and Sabina--with cute clothes from Target and F21 (when am I going to realize I'm 30 and not allowed to shop there?! haha).
She snuggled and smooched my babies up, complimented, lifted, and loved us all. I miss her already and wish we got a heck of a lot more of our Nan than just once every 6 months or so.
Come back soon, please!

This is Kye singing.


4 comments:
Did you win?! Of course you did! You are a.maz.ing.
I remember when I first heard you sing when you were teaching gospel doctrine. I looked over at BK and said "I didn't know she could sing?! Are you serious?"
I'm glad you had fun with your mommy. and Kye is a beef-cake. If you looked up "beef-cake" in the dictionary there would be a picture of Kye. What a handsome young lad :)
YOU won right?!
Funny initial thought I had when i saw that photo of kye and your Mom:
I was like "Whoa, that Joan is sure cougar-ing it up! What a hunk of burning love she's grooving with!!"
Only to read on and see that it is KYE!!! AHAHAAA! I don't think I've seen a current picture of him since college. And oh my has he grown. One handsome dude.
:)
rae
So cute. I love when my mom comes to visit too! And she is so cool for enjoying some awesome her blades... (sorry that I totally got them collecting something completely new...)... well, I'm sort of sorry. Okay, well, not really. But it sounded like I should apologize. Oh well. Love your boys..wish you lived closer. Come visit us soon...
No one here wants me here since I came home from Phoenix and the clouds don't help any. Trying to see the good but they are all in Phoenix. Love you soooo
Post a Comment