Sunday, May 6, 2012

Family

My brother, Richard and his wife, Kristen packed up their three kids and made the 13 hour trek to our house from Auburn, CA this last weekend. I know what a sacrifice it is to drive with young children for that long and I am profoundly grateful they did. We had a delightful time with them and their incredible children.


Prepare yourself for some pictures :)


 Max, Sofia, Benson, James, Gabriella, and Lorenzo

 James being a goof.

 Gabriella and James have SO much fun together.

 The fat one :)

 Brandon being bombarded with little ones.

 Goof alert.

 Lorenzo throwing Benson's hat at Uncle Kiki. He's such a good sport.

  I loooove this boy.

 Max got hurt on the trampoline and decided that picking his nose would soothe his troubled heart. haha.

 Lorenzo, Sofia, James, and Gabriella 
 Upon their arrival and after Gabriella hugged James she said, "Oh Mom! Isn't he SOOOOoooO handsome?!" haha. I love her!

 Behold: Joan in boy form and  Richard in little girl form.
Who knew Rick would make such a beautiful girl?! haha.

 We visited the Gilbert Temple (still under construction).







Gabriella, James, Sofia, and Lorenzo all play the violin. Kristen is a PHENOMENAL violinist..as in naturally gifted beyond anything you can imagine.



 Cousin pile up!

 Beat up Uncle Kiki!!!

 Silly heads posing for the camera.

 My beautiful sister, Jessica making animal noises for Benson.

 Lounging, visiting, and enjoying each other...

 Gabriella and James viewing the pictures they were posing for.


I love watching my boys be affectionate with my siblings.



It was SUCH a fun couple of days. We enjoyed every minute together. 
Thank you for driving your bums all the way to Phoenix to make memories with us, Juarez family!
We LOVE you SO!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, how fun!!! I love seeing pictures of all of your siblings. I haven't seen Richard & Kristen forever. We were in the same ward way back when we were sort of newlyweds. When did they start going by Juarez? Your siblings and all of their name changes! :)

shannon said...

So fun to have family in town!! I know the feeling... My brother has been here for the wedding. Can't wait to see you guys in June!!

Joan said...

Makes me soooo happy to see my kids and their kids loving each other!! Thanks for sharing.

Rachel Haack said...

Love it! Love all of it!

K said...

I love watching your family grow up! Even your little nieces and nephews that I've never met, I think, "Wow... He/she looks so much older!" Ha ha! You really are a beautiful family; your boys are to die for! You look SO good! You have truly opened your home - you've been busy! Looks like you've had a truly lovely time :)