Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Guess Who...


...this lovely woman is--the one in the middle?

My Mommy!

This is a photo of her a year before I was born.

I came across this newspaper clipping while I was organizing and unpacking her things this week. I did a double take because I was sure the picture was of me but with dark hair. Do you see a resemblance? 
I have always felt like I had some features of my mothers but never have I looked at a picture and thought, "Whoa! That's totally me!"




5 comments:

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Lol! I guess it kind of looks like you:)

The Shaeffer Family said...

Totally agree! You with dark hair! You guys share a name AND a face!

Bowen Bunch said...

She totally looks like you. Infact, when I first saw the pic I'm like wow that lady in the middle looks just like Joan. Such a pretty lady!! Good woman to look like :)

Joan said...

What a compliment! Although I was pretty hot!

thebusbyfamily said...

I see a perfect mesh of you & your sis, Jessica. (That's her name, right? I'm not being spacey?)

It's a beautiful picture!