Monday, August 27, 2012

Pillow Talk


James and Max lying in bed a few nights ago...

Max: When I turn 16 I want to take Mom on a date and kiss her.

James: (laughing) You can't take her on a date and kiss her.
Dad already took Mom on a date AND kissed her!


James told me all about this conversation the next morning and told me that Max cried in his pillow when he told him he couldn't date me.


MELT.


MY.


HEART.






Other big news: James lost his front tooth in Primary this past Sunday. I pulled it out myself (his request).
I reached in with a tissue, grabbed it and it came right out.
He was thrilled.

2 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

That is awesome! Brave boy... Let Max know that he can always take mom out on a date and give her kisses... mom's love it!

Emily Anne said...

so funny!

Henry lost his front tooth today! Those boys...moving through life so similarly :)

xoxo