We took our annual family trip to Solana Beach (one of my favorite places on earth) and enjoyed the company of Mike, Sue and Rebekah (Brandon's Dad, Mom & Sister).
It was a lovely weekend. Wish we could have stayed longer...
The boys.
They are each so different and yet so beloved by their mama.
Benson kept walking toward the camera when B was trying to take the pic.
He is such a ham.
We enjoyed walking around the art district browsing different shops.
Solo is my favorite, favorite. If I could re-decorate my house it would be in the industrial/modern/Restoration Hardware style that is in this shop.
Solo is my favorite, favorite. If I could re-decorate my house it would be in the industrial/modern/Restoration Hardware style that is in this shop.
Story time with Mommy.
James is picking his toe nails....ahh, he must be my son.
Mike treated us to a tour of the USS Midway--a battle ship in down town San Diego.
It was loaded with all kinds of cool jets and planes.
The boys LOVED it.
My little pilots in training.
Nice rockets, James :)
The whole crew.
The boys saluting.
I love Benny's salute! haha.Little fattie.
We had all kinds of fun with this guy.
I felt so awkward posing like this...you can tell by my facial expression. ha.
Check out that baby bump! :)
Me and my man. I like him so.
B and James prepping for their flight simulation.
Pretty exciting!
Closing the door...
Get ready for a C-r-A-z-Y ride, boys!
They were all over the place: upside down and all around. They controlled the simulation and had targets to hit and everything. They were the first ones of the day to hit one of their targets.
They were all over the place: upside down and all around. They controlled the simulation and had targets to hit and everything. They were the first ones of the day to hit one of their targets.
Such a cool ride.
Enjoying some authentic Mexican food in Old Town San Diego.
I had the BEST chicken taco here...and their salsa was untouchable.
Super fresh.
We went on the Mormon Battalion tour.
I was SO impressed with how technologically advanced, interactive and creative it was.
James got to dress up in the battalion's gear.
We got to pan for gold at the end of the tour and keep
two whole pieces of gold. The boys LOVED that part.
We met up with the Eyre's for a yummy lunch before heading home.
Can you stand these kids?! I can't.
Love them all.
We love you Solana. See you next year...

3 comments:
You are so blessed to have all these wonderful times with your kids. Great memories of a happy family. I will remind them they can't blame you for any of their problems when they grow up!!
I had so much fun with y'all! Thanks for treating me to another vacation on a vacation...lol.
Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment