Sunday, October 28, 2012

Twelve

I spent the summer eating. No, really. I did. We hopped from one vacation to the next and I ate like a queen (or a pig--whichever you prefer). 
In August I decided I wanted to get a gym membership and even signed on for 12 sessions with a trainer. 


After spending five days a week at the gym and keeping a food log so I could count calories and monitor what I ate (as opposed to just mindlessly eating whatever was in arms reach) here are the results:


Weight Lost: 12lbs.
Body Fat Lost: 5%
Inches Lost: 12

Maintenance Plan (isn't this really the hardest part?): 
Keep up the five days a week at the gym. 
Continue monitoring calories (not in a log but mentally)--1500 a day +/-. 
Allow one cheat meal per week.






10 comments:

The Shaeffer Family said...

Ummmm you look amazing. You go girl! I am totally inspired!
On a side note, I am totally depressed because when I saw "12 weeks" with a side shot of you I was 100% sure you were 12 weeks pregnant. Like I wasn't even going to keep reading the rest of the post an text you a huge "congratulations!!!!!!!".

Rachel Haack said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K - first I thought the same thing: JOAN IS 12 WEEKS PREGNANT?!!!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!
Joanie dear i'm so proud of you!!! You look HOT HOT HOOOOOT!!!Stunning! Love the red lipstick and sassy sexy pencil skirt!!

Brandon Koplin said...

I know how hard you have worked, and how much you have sacrificed to make this goal a reality. I am so proud of you. Joan- your laser focus needs to be put on display in a museum because not many people can dedicate themselves to a cause like you.

Good work. You are smoking, lava, magma, hot hot hot!

You have always been out of my league- now I'm worried.

Love B

shannon said...

joan. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

I TOO THOUGHT 12 WEEKS PREGO! :)

Super sleek. I am jealous. Your arm definition and tiny little waist are awesome.

I am sooooo proud of you! It's so hard to eat good, let alone keep track, and to work out hard with 3 kids!

Well done my friend, well done.

Can't wait to see that sexy bod on the beach! You are bikini worthy. :)

Love you Lady.

Fawn Becker said...

You look great Joanie!!

Rachel Haack said...

k sorry...i have to chime in again cuz i forgot to mention how hilarious i also find the BEFORE photo: you holding a single berry. like ONE berry happily clasped in your fingers with a big smile. i'm in a weird mood, i'm going to stop right now. I just love you!

raerae

ps. AWWW BRANDON, what a sweet comment! I knew I always liked ya!

thebusbyfamily said...

That's awwwwweeeeeesssssssoooommmmmeeeee!!!!
I super admire your ability to set goals and achieve them!
You look fantastic! (But like I told you earlier, you always do!)

LilMisfit said...

Holy hot mama!! Way to go! I love seeing the definition in your arm! You look absolutely fabulous and I am so impressed by you! You are such an inspiration!

The Skeehan Family said...

holllllllllllllly hannah! You look INCREDIBLE!!!! HOT HOT HOT JOANIE!
And Ummmm... we are so not hanging out at Christmas - me 7 1/2 months prego and you looking like that - I might punch you... or hire you for after the baby comes to help me at least get somewhere in the ballpark of your beautiful-ness... whichever seems more appropriate :)

Nicely done my friend. Nicely done.

Cami said...

I agree with the others. You are BEAUTIFUL! Good job sticking to your goals! Your arms looks so good. I needed this little inspiration today! You are awesome!