Thursday, November 15, 2012

Benson's Birthday


We celebrated Benny's birthday at Barros. I whipped up a cake that was supposed to look like THIS but did not turn out nearly as cute. I must say that it was one of the best tasting cakes I've ever had though and that is all that really matters, right? :)

 We had not even had a chance to sing to him yet but I let him eat his cake anyway. The spoon he is using is from the play area at Barros. Gross, I know...but what can I say? He is the third child, you know? :)

 Love his little squishy tongue!

 "Daddy, I like cake!"

 Helping himself as he pleases.

 It was mustache day at James' school so Max insisted that he get to sport one too.

 Yayyy! It's my birthday and I'm TWO!

 Is this how you blow out the candles, Dad?!

 What do I do with these things?!

 I smeared homemade butter cream frosting through each layer.

With some help from his brothers he finally got the candles blown out!


Happy Birthday, Benson boy! :)




0 comments: