We enjoyed a delightful visit from the Cropper family. I grew up with Taylor and spent many summers with him (among other cousins who I love like my own siblings). When I was little, I wished I could marry Taylor but soon realized that would not happen (haha). Thankfully Tay chose a wife I not only heartily approve of but ADORE. Anne is as good as they come and one of my favorite people to spend time with. She is genuine and confident, generous and beautiful. She also has impeccable taste which is a bonus of course! :)
Here are a few photos from our time together:
Can you handle these two!? This is Miss Clara and Little Carter.
Carter, Benny and Daddy playing on the stairs.
Roger, James and Blaine.
James was showing the boys how to play Pokemon.
More playing on the stairs.
I love you Tay & Anne!
Come visit us ANY TIME!
Ps: While Tay and Anne were here I accidentally broke a cake plate that my friend Leanna made me for my birthday.
A few days after they left I received a box at my door with this beauty in it! Can you believe it?!
Anne, you are SO good at spoiling me :)
Thank you!!!


3 comments:
Cute kids cute kids everywhere!
I want them to come anytime too but I think the next meeting will be with them cause summer up in Oregon are awesome.
OK true confessions. I suck at keeping up on blogs. This is my first time seeing this sweetest ever post! I love you. Thank you for your words of praise. We had such a fun visit which I credit with shaking me out of a rather grumpy winter fit I was in. You know I love you like a sister and always feel so grateful to be with someone who gets me so much and makes me feel like a million bucks and makes me think and doesn't judge me and lets me borrow her deodorant. ;)
I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment