I took B rock climbing for his birthday this year. We had a blast! It reminded us that we need to plan more adventurous dates..even if they may cost a little more.
Brandon specifically asked for a "Churro Cake." He said, "I want you to buy a bunch of churros from Rubios and tie them together in a bundle."
Soooo, that's what I did :)
Apparently, Max had something in his eye...
After working up an appetite from rock climbing, we went to Brandon's favorite Philly cheese steak place: Forefathers. Sabina (my little sister who is staying with us and working while she is off the semester from BYU-I) took the boys to my parent's house for the night so me and B could have the night and morning without kiddos.
Happy 31st Birthday, My Love!

3 comments:
That BK is a handsome man. Glad he had a happy birthday.
Love the churro cake! I love rock climbing too... I'm not very good at it, but it is fun. Happy birthday to my most favorite brother in the whole wide world!
Happy Birthday Brandon!!!!
Such strapping men you have Miss Joan! Love the churro cake, hilarious. And oh how I fantasize about a night AND a morning alone with my husband, what a treat!
Post a Comment