Monday, January 27, 2014

Lewis John's Blessing Day


Blessed on January 11, 2014

Lewis wore the blessing suit that my brother, Richard wore. We blessed James when he was 3 months old and he didn't fit in to Brandon's blessing suit so we have used this one for all the boys. 
The blanket was made by his great grandmother, Wilma so we have something from the Koplin side.
We didn't take very glamorous photos--just one or two to remember the day. I wish I would have taken a few more but some times it just doesn't happen.

We did things a little differently with Lewis. We blessed him on a Saturday in our home as opposed to the traditional Sunday blessing at church. It was simple and intimate.
Men in the circle: Brandon Koplin (Father), Mike Koplin (Grandfather), Udo Pfutzenreuter (Grandfather), Zach Shaeffer (Cousin In Law), & Richard Williams (Great Uncle).

We enjoyed lunch: pulled bbq chicken on pretzel buns, potato chips, kale salad and cookies and visited before the blessing.



 

1 comments:

Mrs. Cropper said...

So in the world of instagram, i have become SUCH a lazy blog reader and commenter. (Can't I just double tap this post?!)

So lame.

1. This baby! I need to love him. I love the birth story pictures.
2. Your kitchen looks so so cool. I cannot wait to come see it. I miss you sooooooo bad.

xo