Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Love



I set up a little photo booth for James' "Friendship" party at school.
This is him and his friend Isabel. 


As is tradition we made and mailed several homemade Valentine cards.


I keep it simple. 
I don't need an overbearing tradition hanging over my head.
I don't have the luxury of indulging in complicated traditions that require too much time.




I blindfolded B and took him to the hotel where we spent our honeymoon night. I wish so badly that I remembered the room number but the same hotel is close enough.
He was so embarrassed. It was awesome :)
A guy in the hall even patted his back and said, "Good luck man!" 
Hahahaha.
 I wanted to have a night away with my good man b/c Lewis (as much as we adore him) takes an incredible amount of work and often Brandon is the one who gets neglected.
Thanks to Jessica & Sabina the boys were in good hands!


I hope you enjoyed your day of love!




0 comments: