Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ten Years

 Brandon surprised me for our ten year anniversary by taking me to Sedona for the night. 
It was a little tricky with a nursing baby but I brought my pump and we were off!

We stayed at The. MOST. Darling/Cozy/Luxurious B & B complete with a two person jacuzzi on our a private deck overlooking the red rocks.
Sighhhh...I long to go back there some day.

 Brandon surprised me with a helicopter tour of Sedona the next day.
It was TERRIFYING.
It could have been somewhat pleasant but it was a terribly windy day and the helicopter was like a leaf in the wind. 
I get anxiety just thinking about it! ha.
It was an adventure though. I appreciated the experience despite my fear of heights....and death. hahhaha!

Here we are...getting ready for take off!
Eeek!


Brandon took this from up in the helicopter. 
The views were breathtakingly beautiful.


Here's an awkward photo of me licking my lips. 
I gripped Brandon's inner thigh the entire time. Any time the chopper jostled I gripped tighter. 


Its hard to believe that I've been with my love for ten years.
I know that is a drop in the bucket though considering eternity together. 

In ten years we've:
 
  • both graduated from BYU
  • had four sons
  • moved seven times
  • traveled to Oahu, Puerta Vallarta, Rocky Point, San Diego, Ashland, Tahoe, Sacramento, Lehi, Bear Lake to name a few...
  • But most of all we experienced the intricacies of a life filled with love, tragedy, success, sadness, sickness, health, disappointment, triumph, gratitude, humility, abundance and joy.


I love the life we've built together, Brandon!
Here's to another decade of love!

0 comments: