Dearest Benny Boy,
How can you be FIVE and almost ready for kindergarten? How my did my little "Benton Edid Ploplin" turn into a brave little boy who goes to Happy Apple Preschool every Monday, Wednesday, Friday without saying in between sobs, "But Mom, I love you. But Mom, I'm going to MISS you!"
You loved your 4 year old birthday party so much you decided to repeat the same party for the big five: Pizza, bounce house, cake, pinata and friends. This year you couldn't decide between "Minion Turtles" (as Lewie calls the "Ninja Turtles") or the Minions. So we decided to combine the theme. Why not?! You chose a Minion pinata from Target and Mo-Mo (Morgan) made you the fanciest Ninja Turtles cake in all the land.
You have evolved into such a helpful, responsible big brother to Lew. I often find you building train tracks with him, pushing him on his Thomas scooter and playing behind the couch in your room. You hold his hand when we cross the street and comfort him when he is frustrated or feeling sad. I am so proud of you, Benson. I love that whenever I ask you what you want to be when you grow up you respond thoughtfully with, "I want to be a Dad." Can't thing of a better answer, my boy.
Happy Fifth Birthday, Benson! You are so very loved!




0 comments:
Post a Comment