Max's Baptism Photo
Baptism Date: November 14, 2015 (Lewis' 2nd Birthday!)
Oh Maxwell, how I love you.
You are not only handsome and brilliant you have a tender, generous heart and such a strong desire to make good choices.
It is so easy to be your Mama.
Thank you for you example, Son. I couldn't be more proud of the young man you are becoming every day.
You were so prepared and so excited for your baptism day.
I know how happy Daddy was to baptize and confirm you a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
There were so many people there to support you on your special day: Grandma & Grandpa Koplin, Nan, Grandpa Oren & Oma, Aunt Kimberlee, Norah & Zander, Auntie Bina, Kiki, Uncle Richard & Aunt Sharon, Zach and Rachel, JR & Morgan, along with SO many friends from our ward.
I got to stand up and bear my testimony to you after you were baptized and confirmed. I told you how from the moment you were born you knew what you wanted and you went after it. You have a wisdom and determination that is beyond my understanding. It inspires me. You are a valiant, faithful, hardworking boy and I know Heavenly Father is proud of your decisions and desires.
Continue to follow your heart, Max and you will be blessed.
I love you, Son.
You were baptized with a girl named Ofa Fungavaka. Her mother made you a beautiful lei with carnations and leaves. You felt embarrassed when she first put it on you but shortly after you beamed with pride and happiness as you felt the love that so many have for you.
You also received a candy lei from the Reid family (Jay is our home teacher) and gifts from SO many others!


0 comments:
Post a Comment