To type an adequate tribute to my man is no easy task. I thought I had a pretty sound idea of who he was when I married him but I have since learned that I only understood about a fraction of the greatness within him.
I remember how eagerly he wanted to learn about babies when we had James. It was foreign ground for him and so he looked to me to understand how to hold him, change him, swaddle and put him to sleep. There were several occasions that I felt frustrated with him not doing something "right" or up to my often ridiculous standards. I'm so glad that I (most of the time, anyway) encouraged him and felt grateful for his support and help. I realize now that he had all the tools to be a great father, I just needed to trust him and allow him to learn and grown and thrive in his role.
This example is indicative of Brandon's attitude about everything in life. He wants to learn, grow, become better and strive to be his best in all he does. That is one of his greatest traits: his desire to improve and his ability to accept correction or criticism.
I thank God every day that he gave us sons because I can think of no better role model than my husband. He is an honorable, strong, faithful man and he devotes all he is to his family and to God.
I love you BKope.
Happy 34th Birthday, Lover.


0 comments:
Post a Comment