Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentines Weekend

 A shout out to American Airlines for giving Benson the royal treatment. They allowed him to sit in the cockpit and showed them what some of the buttons did. They were so darling with him.

I took Benson to Sacramento to celebrate his cousin, Lorenzo's baptism. I took James to Gabriella's (Renzo's oldest sister), Max to Sofia's baptism and so naturally, it was Benson's turn to go. I don't have one on one time with my children very often and so this little getaway with Benson was much needed and highly enjoyed.


This tender often shy little one sang a solo in front of everyone at Lorenzo's baptism. He sang the first verse of "Teach Me To Walk," I sang the second verse and then we sang the first again together. 
I was so proud of him.

 
Benny with his Renzo.
Renzo was so sweet with Benson. They are almost 3 years apart but you wouldn't know it due to Renzo's sweet and accepting demeanor. He treated Benson like his very best buddy and I think the genuinely enjoyed eachother.
 
Thank you for allowing us to share in this sacred and special weekend with you Lorenzo! 




 

0 comments: