Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Koplin Family Reunion



Two family reunions in one year?! I know, it was a lot...but SO much fun and worth the 
planning and headache with scheduling everyone. 

Brandon headed this reunion up and we kept it pretty simple. Similar formula to the Beaton/Newport Reunion: sand + sun + family = happy memories.


The boys adore their Aunt Koko. She is just full of fun and adventure. She made several Go Pro videos in the ocean with James. I'm pretty sure James thinks Kristi is the most fun girl he's ever met! He's probably right too! :)



James pulled his hard earned money out of his wallet for this sweet treat. This boy loves himself a ripe mango!

One morning, Kristi planned a beach workout for me and Lins to do with her. 
It was no easy task keeping up (barely) with an Olympian but we pushed through and I may have even beat her on our triceps competition (I think she was going easy on me--but STILL)! She is one phenomenal athlete and a great workout buddy too!

We plan to have a Rocky Point reunion every year with the Koplins because it was such a success. Can't wait for next year! :)



 
 


 

1 comments:

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Maybe we can come one of these years? Sounds like fun!